Best Android Apps for Penetration Testing And Hacking | Hacking AppsJune 22, 2018
Here we have compiled A list of best hacking apps for all sort of need, get-set ready and enjoy the list.
So here goes the list of best Hacking Apps
Droidsheep is another popular security tool which is heavily used by security experts and Android pentester and is particularly popular among hacking apps. The app can monitor and intercept all the WiFi network traffic. It also helps users to fetch the profiles of an active session. So, this is one of the best tool used for Android Penetration testing.
- One of the popular app
- Fetches the profiles of active session
- Monitors and intercepts network traffic
This is another best tool which is loved by security experts. The app acts as a traffic sniper and it works on 3G, Wifi and FroYo tethered mode of connections. You can use this app to find loopholes, check the security implementation and more. Overall, this is one of the best-advanced tools for Android Pentesters.
- Capture traffic on Android
- Works on Wi-Fi, 3G, and FroYo tethered mode
- Use tcpdump command
Well, cSploit is one of the advanced security tools and a pioneer among hacking apps that you can have on your Android operating system. The tool helps users to find vulnerabilities, exploits and can even help users to check out the backdoors. So, overall, this is one of the best IT security toolkits for Android device.
- Map your local network
- Fingerprint hosts’ operating systems and open ports
- Add your own hosts outside the local network
- Integrated traceroute
Drozer is one of the famous security testing framework made for Android. With Drozer you can look for security loopholes in apps. This app is very useful to share and understand public Android exploits.
- Let user look for security loopholes in the app.
- Drozer interacts with the Dalvik VM and other apps’ IPC endpoints and the underlying OS
- Drozer also provides some tools to understand Android exploits that are publically available.
If you want to analyze Android app then Droid box could be the best choice for you. This app is a developer to offer dynamic analysis of Android apps.
- Hashes for the analyzed package
- Incoming/outgoing network data
- File read and write operations
- Started services and loaded classes through DexClassLoader
This is basically a penetration testing tool which is best suitable for network auditing. The app has the potential to redirect traffic present in the local network by changing the ARP replies.
This is a professional app for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues. It helps you to find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network in just a few seconds.
- Checks the availability of Internet connection
- Works also with hosts outside your local network
- Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
- Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
- Displays NetBIOS names and properties
- Displays Bonjour info and properties
- Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
- Sort by IP, MAC, Names, Vendor, State, Last Change.
- Free of charge, no banner Ads
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
Hackode : The hacker’s Toolbox is an application for penetration tester, Ethical hackers, IT administrator and Cyber security professional to perform different tasks like reconnaissance, scanning performing exploits etc.
- Google Hacking
- Google Dorks
- DNS lookup
zANTI is a comprehensive network diagnostics toolkit that enables complex audits and penetration tests at the push of a button. It provides cloud-based reporting that walks you through simple guidelines to ensure network safety.
- Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of fully customizable network reconnaissance scans.
- Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or websites using a host of penetration tests
- Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole
Your Facebook account is at risk, just like a Firesheep (for firefox hacking) there is a FaceNiff for hijacking the session of famous social networking websites includes facebook and twitter. FaceNiff is developed by Bartosz Ponurkiewicz who created Firesheep before but faceniff is for Android OS.
Note- This is author personal favourite among the list of hacking apps.
- Sniff and intercept web session profiles over the WiFi
- Possible to hijack sessions only when WiFi is not using EAP
- FaceNiff works on WPA2
That’s it for now Consider Commenting to get Extended List in part 2.